Monday, May 31, 2010

May Flowers



I haven't recovered enough from report writing to write for fun. All those thousands of carefully chosen words about my students... which will go (largely) unappreciated by their parents.

But I did grab a camera this morning, and snap some pictures of my garden. Maybe I'll make it a tradition: pictures from the last day of each month of the year. Things are up and blooming so early this year because of the beautiful warm weather... it's been a combination of lattes, palomas and daily walks around the yard that has kept me sane!








5 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh so beautiful! What is that first flower? Is that pussy willow in the eighth picture? I love the yellow roses!

    I was so happy to see a new post from cellomom! :D Is your school year over? (translation: can I start expecting more frequent blog posts? ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!

    That reminds me: I need to take some pictures of the flowers we have. Before the deer eat them all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear - sorry about the deer, CA! They take out my phlox every year, but bunnies and chipmunks cause me the most trouble. Lilies munched to the ground, echinacea as well. Please do take pics - you and Renée are much better photographers than I am, and I'd love to see your flowers.

    Renée - the 8th picture is Baptisia Twilight Prairie Blues (false indigo) - great in bouquets! I'll be back to writing after June 20th, I hope. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have quite the nicest Blogger profile photo I believe I've seen in quite some time. Very classy!

    ReplyDelete